Development version of Tabs & Accordions for...

Search
Other Pre-Sale questions
Forum

Development version of Tabs & Accordions for Joomla 4

Jordan Weinstein's Avatar Jordan Weinstein
Confirmed!
Liam Hanks's Avatar Liam Hanks
Hi Peter,
the Remember active item option (off) still doesn't seem to work for me. I've tried toggling it (on, Save, off, Save), but when loading the page, it always adds the hash to the URL and reopens the last-open accordion. I have Scroll on Open, Scroll on Links and Scroll by URL activated, so maybe it's a conflict with one of those options?

Thanks
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Switch off the "Use URL Hash" option.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Hi Peter,
I've switched off "Use URL Hash", but it doesn't seem to have had any effect. The hashes are still appearing when I click on an accordion, and the page is automatically re-adding the hash if I open the same page again (which also results in the accordion appearing as open).
Should be fixed now...

Download
Free version: regularlabs.com/TabsAccordions-v0.1.0-dev.zip
Pro version: regularlabs.com/TabsAccordions-v0.1.0-dev-PRO.zip
Looks good!

The only other thing I'll mention for now is this error appearing in the console:
Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: this.set.isNarrowScreen is not a function
    at PageScroller.getOffset (page_scroller.min.js:12:510)
    at PageScroller.scrollAdaptive (page_scroller.min.js:7:154)

Doesn't seem to affect functionality (as far as I can tell), but just thought it might be something you'd want to look into.
The javascript error should be gone now.

I changed some stuff around with the separate scrolling offsets for narrow & wide screens.
Looks like this now:
Dan Brockway's Avatar Dan Brockway
The Problem: Using the front-end editor destroys my accordions tags. They seem to be replaced with a bunch of <div> tags, but the {accordions} directives are gone and if I saved, the functionality would be gone too.

My test content:
{accordion title="Title One"}
Some random text
{accordion title="Title Two"}
More random text
{accordion title="Title Three"}
Even more random text
{/accordions}

What shows up in the editor:
<p><!-- START: Tabs --></p>
<div data-rlta-element="container" data-rlta-state="loading" data-rlta-id="1" data-rlta-type="accordions" data-rlta-title-tag="h3" data-rlta-orientation="horizontal" data-rlta-wrap-buttons="false" data-rlta-remember-active="false" data-rlta-theme="colorful" data-rlta-dynamic-heights="false" data-rlta-color-panels="false">
<div id="rlta-title-one" aria-controls="rlta-panel-title-one" aria-expanded="true" data-rlta-element="button" data-rlta-state="open" data-rlta-alias="title-one" tabindex="0">
<h3 data-rlta-element="heading">Title One</h3>
</div>
<div id="rlta-panel-title-one" aria-labelledby="rlta-title-one" data-rlta-element="panel" data-rlta-state="open" data-rlta-color="false" tabindex="-1">
<div data-rlta-element="panel-content"></div>
</div>
</div>
<p>Some random text</p>
<div id="rlta-title-two" aria-controls="rlta-panel-title-two" aria-expanded="false" data-rlta-element="button" data-rlta-state="closed" data-rlta-alias="title-two" tabindex="0">
<h3 data-rlta-element="heading">Title Two</h3>
</div>
<p>More random text</p>
<div id="rlta-title-three" aria-controls="rlta-panel-title-three" aria-expanded="false" data-rlta-element="button" data-rlta-state="closed" data-rlta-alias="title-three" tabindex="0">
<h3 data-rlta-element="heading">Title Three</h3>
</div>
<p>Even more random text</p>
<p><!-- END: Tabs --></p>
dev Solidaires Finances Publiques's Avatar dev Solidaires Finances Publiques
Hi, just a typo :
plugins/system/tabsaccordions/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_system_tabsaccordions.ini:41:RLTA_HIDE_INACTIVE_CONTENT="Hide Incactive Content"
s/incactive/inactive/

PS : Joining Transifex project in progress.
Dan Brockway wrote:
Using the front-end editor destroys my accordions tags.
Fixed

dev Solidaires Finances Publiques wrote:
just a typo
Fixed

Download
Free version: regularlabs.com/TabsAccordions-v0.1.0-dev.zip
Pro version: regularlabs.com/TabsAccordions-v0.1.0-dev-PRO.zip
DSCI's Avatar DSCI
Hi, on J3, when we used to use class attribute, in parsed html showed the class:

{slider title="test" open="false" class="icon" alias="test1"}
Here we have a test of slider in J4

{slider title="test2" open="false" class="icon" alias="test2"}
Another slider test

{/sliders}

The html was parsed like this - <div class="accordion-group panel rl_sliders-group nn_sliders-group icon">

Now, on J4, the html parsed doesn't show the class anymore: - <div id="rlta-test" role="button" aria-controls="rlta-panel-test" aria-expanded="false" tabindex="0" data-rlta-alias="test" data-rlta-element="button" data-rlta-state="closed">
Classes should now be added to buttons and panels.
Theo's Avatar Theo
Hello.
Is it possible to load modules with the loadposition in your tabs ?
{tab title="For Sale"} {loadposition tabposition1} {tab title="For Rent"} {loadposition tabposition2} {/tabs}
Unfortunately is not working .
Thanks
What is the result? Do you have this online so I can take a look?
Theo's Avatar Theo
Hello.
prnt.sc/zeHLwtG37f5Y
Confidential information:
(hidden)

Thanks
As you can see Tabs & Accordions is working great!
It's the Joomla loadposition plugin that is not working 😁

If you are using this inside a module, make sure you have the Prepare Module option switched on.
Theo's Avatar Theo
I m sorry that I miss that !!! Thank you very much !!!
BTW the animated cartoon is just awesome !!!
Greetings to the creator!
Best Regards!
Hi Peter,
I just noticed that the plugin seems to be loading stylesheets for all of the different styles, even on pages where no accordions are used:
<link href="/media/tabsaccordions/css/style.min.css?4af81483ac550526695d9803cc8c7768" rel="stylesheet">
<link href="/media/tabsaccordions/css/theme-accent-lines.min.css?4af81483ac550526695d9803cc8c7768" rel="stylesheet">
<link href="/media/tabsaccordions/css/theme-colorful.min.css?4af81483ac550526695d9803cc8c7768" rel="stylesheet">
<link href="/media/tabsaccordions/css/theme-custom.min.css?4af81483ac550526695d9803cc8c7768" rel="stylesheet">
<link href="/media/tabsaccordions/css/theme-dark.min.css?4af81483ac550526695d9803cc8c7768" rel="stylesheet">

...and so on for each style. Given that I have the "Neutral" style selected, I would have expected to see only 'style.min.css' (maybe?) and 'theme-neutral.min.css', instead of all the others.

Similarly, turning off the "Load Stylesheet" option still loads 'theme-custom.min.css'.
Tabs & Accordions should remove any not used themes during the last part of the rendering process.
This does work correctly om my setups. So not sure why it doesn't on yours.
Do you have an extension running that is compressing the HTML or something?
Do you have this online so I can take a look?

Turning off the "Load Stylesheet" option should still load 'theme-custom.min.css' (or its override) if the 'Custom' theme is selected.
The 'theme-custom.min.css' is empty by default. But you still want to be able to override that and have it loaded in all cases.
Niels's Avatar Niels
Hello,

we use the plugin on our website with the tag
{tab=NAME} Text {/tabs}

Do we now with the new version have to add to every tag the following code
title="NAME"
?
You can only post on this forum if you log in