Search
Other Articles Anywhere questions
Forum

Adding Open Graph Properties

George Benson's Avatar George Benson
So to begin with - I have a complete bundle of all of your Joomla Extensions. They are absolutely worth every penny!! With that said - I am trying to come up with a simple way to easily add the various tags like og:title, og:image, og:description (or others as per other sites like twitter etc.) - in articles so they show up in the head. Specifically - I want this to be easily repeatable. I have looked into Articles Anywhere but not sure how to get started with this option and to be honest I am not 100% certain this is really the best option. I have considered trying to learn some way using custom fields and Snippets, and I have thought about maybe trying something with doing a cassiopeia template override.

So the question I have is this - if you were trying to come up with an option that would be easily repeateable for a non coder - like an administrative employee hired to take care of this type of function - what would you do?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

- George
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
I don't have any extensions specifically aimed at og tags (SEO).
But there are extensions out there made specifically for SEO.

Maybe give this a try:
extensions.joomla.org/extension/pwt-seo/
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription