Search
Other Tabs & Accordions questions
Forum

Downloading the site with download programs

Albert Latypov's Avatar Albert Latypov
Good day!
I have installed Tabs & Accordion 2.1.2 Pro and Joomla! 5.1.1.
The plugin works perfectly. After that, I save the site with programs for downloading the site (Cyotek WebCopy, HTTrack Website Copier, MetaProducts Offline Explorer Enterprise). The plugin does not work then (Tabs & Accordion are not active). I've tried different versions of Joomla! 4x, different plugin settings, additionally copied all the site files - the plugin does not work. If you save the page as HTML, then it works. The only option that works when downloading programs is Joomla! 3x and the Tabs plugin. In the old plugin, everything works correctly when downloading the site.
Help me understand how to configure the plugin so that you can get a local version of the HTML site.

Thank you very much
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
You will have to check what the difference is in html between the online and offline version.
And check if all necessary css / js files are copied to the offline version and loaded correctly.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
I compared online and offline versions. Changed paths to css/js files. I copied them from the online version. Nothing helps. If you save a page with tabs in your browser, this page will not display correctly.

https://disk.yandex.ru/i/pMyj2iiarV59Uw
Check the error console in your browser.
You are probably getting errors like:
Access to script at '...' from origin 'null' has been blocked by CORS policy: Cross origin requests are only supported for protocol schemes: http, isolated-app, https, chrome-untrusted, data, chrome-extension, chrome.

These errors prevent all 'module' type scripts from getting loaded. Not just Tabs & Accordions, also Joomla core scripts.
It is not an issue of Tabs & Accordions, it is an 'issue' (limitation) of local html files.
The following warning appears in the browser console
The module URI is not allowed in this document: «file:///D:/WWW%20Download/site2/media/tabsaccordions/js/script.min.js?3c69f9». index.htm:34:75
The module URI is not allowed in this document: «file:///D:/WWW%20Download/site2/media/templates/site/cassiopeia/js/template.min.js?3c69f9». index.htm:37:88
The module URI is not allowed in this document: «file:///D:/WWW%20Download/site2/media/system/js/messages.min.js?7a5169».

In the HTML code of the page
<script src="media/tabsaccordions/js/script.min.js?3c69f9" type="module"></script>
<script src="media/templates/site/cassiopeia/js/template.min.js?3c69f9" type="module"></script>
<script src="media/system/js/messages.min.js?7a5169" type="module"></script>

How to make the script /media/tabsaccordions/js/script.min.js load not as a file:/// but over the http protocol
No idea. This is outside the responsibility of Tabs & Accordions.
As you can see, it affects Joomla core files too.

Best you search on Google or on general browser forums.
I understand. But when I use other plugins, the scripts in the offline version are loaded.
For example, if you use the Simple Tags plugin, the code is generated
<script src="media/plg_simpletabs/simpletabs.js?104"></script>

And the offline version is displayed correctly. You also had scripts loaded in the old version. I would not like to switch to other plugins because you have a great plugin. But it is very important to me that users can save the page and view it offline.
See my previous replies. I cannot help you with this.
Thanks for the technical support!
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription