Search
Other Modules Anywhere questions
Forum

MixWebTemplate module is not populating the screen when using Modules Anywhere

Pat Vanden Bosche's Avatar Pat Vanden Bosche
I created an article, and I created the MixWebTemplates module for a team. I used it for adding a list of men to another article, and it worked beautifully. But on this next article, it never populates the article for the business office of this site. The page in question is:

nuron.patdevelopment.com/index.php/gover...usiness-office-staff

If I add the module at the end of the article, the page will not load. Here are the error messages:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in
/home/kths57ahaf/public_html/nuron/libraries/src/MVC/Model/BaseModel.php on line 146

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Cannot call session save handler in a recursive manner in Unknown on line 0

I have no idea what to do with this information.

If I remove the "loadmodule" code, the page populates the screen perfectly. I am also contacting MixWebTemplates for some guidance on this, as well as Regular Labs, in hopes between the two of you, I can get this figured out.

Thanks,
Pat Vanden Bosche

Confidential information:
(hidden)
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Have you set Modules Anywhere up to handle the "loadmodule" tags?
Try switching that off so that the Joomla core loadmodule plugin handles it.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription