Search
Other Articles Field questions
Forum

Articles - Linked plugin & Yootheme Pro

Jaap Geerts's Avatar Jaap Geerts
Thanks.
We will think about how to work with yootheme pro with layout maybe and ask them.
Julio Domínguez's Avatar Julio Domínguez
Hi,
I think to have a similar issue with Articles field pro and Yootheme trying to display linked items.

Have you get any advance for?
Please let me know if there are news or other link to continue the research.

Thanks in advance.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
This is an issue specific to Yootheme. You should ask them about it.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Of course. I will ask them. I know this a specific Yootheme matters, but I was writing if anyone knows avances about this issue since I didn't find more out.
Jaap Geerts's Avatar Jaap Geerts
Hi Julio,

we are working with Zoolanders and their plugin essentials for yootheme pro is becoming to have an integration with the plugin Artilces Linked on our request. We are investing a small amount in their plugin to make it possible.
zoolanders.com/essentials-for-yootheme-pro
Jaap: Great news!
I hope this collaboration will advance successful.
Joshua Gowans's Avatar Joshua Gowans
@Jaap Geerts that's cool to hear. Any news on that? Though personally, I think the solution provided here by Peter is the better route to go.

@Peter first off, love your extensions. Second, what's the likelihood that you could overcome this issue with Yootheme within your extension? I'd be happy to put some money towards it if that would help. Obviously, that may mean that you're supporting a specific issue related to a specific (other) extension, and you may want to do that. I get it, but wanted to ask.
Wim de Ruijter's Avatar Wim de Ruijter
I've tried Zoolander's dev build with the extension in it, after asking about it in their discord channel. It works nicely. They're going to add it in the next major release, I think.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Not something I can (want to) fix from my side.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Jean Hins's Avatar Jean Hins
I just tried the dev version of Zoolander Essentials and I must say it rocks. In conjunction with Flart studios Grid pro I could make a complete display of related contacts of a company in a modal.

Thanks to those 3 developers to have made that possible!
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription