Search
Other Sourcerer questions
Forum

Joomla keeps disabling Sourcerer plug in

Victor Leon's Avatar Victor Leon
Hi there. New to the forums. Any idea as to why Joomla keeps disabling both System - Regular Labs Library and System - Regular Labs - Sourcerer every 5 or so minutes? I use this for a few online forms but it keeps disabling them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Currently running Joomla 3.10.11 and Sourcerer v9.2.3 [PRO]
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
No, I have no idea why that would happen.
There is code in the plugins to disable itself incase the Joomla version is 4, and the Joomla 3 version is still installed.
But you have Joomla 3. Do that shouldn't happen.

Can you give me (super) admin and (s)ftp access so I can take a look?
And tell me how I can reproduce the issue.
You can use the 'Confidential information' button in the forum editor to hide sensitive information.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
I'm stumped as well. It started happening when I updated from 3.10.10 to 3.10.11. To reproduce the issue, just enable both plug-ins, wait 5-10 minutes, and then they'll be disabled on their own. Here is the information you requested.

Confidential information:
(hidden)
Well, I ruled out that code as the source. So it is not the plugins disabling themselves.
It is coming from somewhere else. So something else is disabling those extensions.
I have no idea what.
It sounds like some malicious code... maybe something is hacked? 😬

Or some 3rd party extension doing something weird. But it boggles me that it seems to be very specific in what it is doing.
Again, no idea...
Sorry, website went offline for a bit. You should be good now.
Whatever is doing this, is not even using the Joomla database methods to run the query.
I am at a loss here.
I recommend you look through the database logs to see if you can find anything there (or ask your Host about it).
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription