Search
Other Sourcerer questions
Forum

Warning: include_once() */tmp/regularlabs/

Dominique Balat's Avatar Dominique Balat
Hello, I have my site on a Managed Private Server. Joomla is running but when I call a php script I get this error message:

Warning: include_once( /var/www/vhosts/XXXX/XXXX/tmp/regularlabs/1475420_e214cd5ab6bffa2437f1c227cf27c32
5): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/XXXX/XXXX/libraries/regularlabs/src/Condition/Php.php on line 186

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ' /var/www/vhosts/XXXX/XXXX//tmp/regularlabs/1475420_e214cd5ab6bffa2437f1c227cf27c325' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php80/share/php80') in /var/www/vhosts/XXXX/XXXX/libraries/regularlabs/src/Condition/Php.php on line 186

In /tmp/ directory is 475420_e214cd5ab6bffa2437f1c227cf27c325 existing

I don't know exactly what I'm doing wrong

Best regards

Dominique
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Sourcerer writes a temporary php file and includes this file to execute the code.
It looks like that file is getting written, but for some reason s not directly readable.
This looks like an issue on your server. Maybe your host can shed some light on this...
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Hello, thank you very much for your answer.

For testing I installed a test -jommla on the server and tested it with Sourcerer and it worked right away.
Everything worked on the old hosting, I'll see what else I can do.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
It might be down to some weird caching going on.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Hi Peter,

you are right the cache is always a problem.
But I solved my problem like this:
I made a complete backup of my website with Akeeba and installed it on the new server and everything is working now.
I had previously done everything manually for the migration.
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription