Search
Other Sourcerer questions
Forum

No editor button on front end articles with Jreviews

cody dan's Avatar cody dan
Hi Peter,

I am running a JReviews site and the toggle editor button does not show on the front - everything works as it should in the back end in articles, modules components etc. Jreviews only has the ability to submit articles and reviews in the front of the site.

Have set to allow in components maybe I am missing something. Read over the docs again and everything seems straight forward.

The {source} tags work in jreviews front but if editing again the entire code has to be replaced because the source or the tags are not visible and cannot switch to the source editor being there is no button in the menu or at the bottom.

EDIT: I just checked and joomla front end articles the sourcerer buttons show and everything works as it should, just not in JReviews.

Thank you!
Daniel
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
You should ask JReviews about this. It probably doesn't show any (3rd party) editor buttons.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
cody dan's Avatar cody dan
Even if its loading the default joomla tinyMCE editor?

What code for the sourcerer button can I add to the jreviews editor?
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
This is a JReviews issue. Not a Sourcerer issue. Like you said, everything works fine with frontend articles.
Ask them for help on this.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription