ReReplacer translation

Search
Other Pre-Sale questions
Forum

ReReplacer translation

Dom's Avatar Dom
Hello there, I just found your extension ReReplacer. I've tried to switch language but can't find that option, so I guess there is no translation yet. I'm just wondering if you need Polish translation for this extension? I've sent join request on transifex. If I can help, please let me know. I'm useing free version of ReReplacer, but there is one pro function what I would to use. Maybe if I can help with translation, you can offer some discount?

regards
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
The Polish translation is done for only 30%. So yes, that can definitely use some work.
I don't offer discounts for translators. It is all done voluntarily.

I can however give you temporary access to the pro downloads for the sake of translating the strings only used in the pro version.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Dom's Avatar Dom
Pity. Personally, I think that someone's contribution to your project should be rewarded, e.g. in the form of a discount. I respect your work and do not ask for a discount on Black Friday or Blue Monday reasons, but by dedicating my time to your project, I was expecting gratitude for my work, especially since your project is commercial.
I just wanted to use this extension to change a few words in blog post titles. With all due respect, but I will not spend 39 € on it. I think the extension itself is very versatile, but it's too expensive for such small needs.
Good luck in your further development.
Andrea Malalana's Avatar Andrea Malalana ADMIN
I just wanted to use this extension to change a few words in blog post titles

If that's the case, the Free version should work for you.

The Pro version is for extra features such as PHP, XML or Dynamic Tags. It doesn't look like you need those.
Dom's Avatar Dom
If that's the case, the Free version should work for you.
That what I need is change word only in specific tag - this is the name of month, but can't be changed everywhere but only in the date section. That's ok, as I said, extension is pretty cool but you don't have to buy brewery to drink a beer.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
But you do need to buy special beer to drink special beer 😜
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on this forum if you log in