Search
Other Modals questions
Forum

Tabs, Articles Anywhere and Modals still be used together?

Nathanael Holzer's Avatar Nathanael Holzer
This worked perfectly in the Joomla 3 Version of Tabs, Articles Anywhere and Modals.
I already made all the changes I could find via the documentation:
{articles categories="95" ordering="ordering ASC"}
{tab title="[title:value]"} 
{modal gallery="images/Administration/Fotogalerien/[ordnername:value]" title="[title]" thumbnails="all" class="fotosModalLink" classname="fotosModalWindow"}
{/modal} 
{if is-last}{/tabs}{/if} 
{/articles}

- Now all three tabs are open, instead of just one, and they have no content.
- I can successfully output the folder name ([ordnername:value]) for testing, so the field value works.
- A static folder name in the gallery path works if I only use Modals without Tabs and Articles Anywhere.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
It is probably due to the system plugin ordering. Try changing the ordering of the plugins in question.
See: regularlabs.com/blog/242-plugin-order-is-important
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
The order of the system plugins (like in your KB article) did not help, but the order of the Regular Labs plugins did. At least that's my conclusion after testing.
Thanks!

By the way, Modals loads iframes and I cannot find an option for Auto-Convert to disable iframes as default option.
Is iframe-loading also an issue of plugin order or can Modals no longer load articles directly using AJAX?
Modals for Joomla 4 loads articles in iframes. It doesn't use ajax to insert them inline.

If you really want the article to load inline, you could use Articles Anywhere to place the article inside a {modalcontent} tag and load that as inline content:
docs4.regularlabs.com/modals/content/inline-content
OK, I'll try that. Thanks.
ReadMore links now load another instance of the whole website in an iframe popup. I can't find the option to disable Auto-Conversion for ReadMore links.
Whether Modals auto-converts links, depends on your settings in Modals.
How have you set it up?
I only activated "Class Names" and "Images" with the class "modal" under the tab "Auto-Conversion".
And is there a class "modal" on the readmore links when you disable Modals?
That was a good hint.
I realised there was code creating a modal tag. Now I implemented your suggestion with the modalcontent inline method.
Thanks!
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription