Search
Other CDN for Joomla! questions
Forum

Errors trying to Uninstall CDN for Joomla

Collin Lafrance's Avatar Collin Lafrance
Hello, I am running Joomla 5.1.1 and whenever I try to uninstall CDN for Joomla, I get the following errors:

CDN for Joomla!

Package Uninstall: This extension is missing or has already been uninstalled: plg_system_cdnforjoomla
Joomla\Filesystem\File::delete: Failed deleting inaccessible file en-GB.pkg_cdnforjoomla.sys.ini
Joomla\Filesystem\File::delete: Failed deleting inaccessible file pkg_cdnforjoomla.xml

Error uninstalling package.

I have tried reinstalling then removing but same thing. I was previously subscribed to the Pro version but we are no longer using a CDN so I am trying to remove it, but with no luck. The currently installed version is 6.7.3, I can't update to anything newer since I no longer have Pro subscribed.

I have the same version of Joomla and the extension on a few other sites and they all removed successfully without issue. Not sure what is going on here.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
You should update all extensions before upgrading Joomla. Or uninstall extensions you don't want anymore.

Try to manually delete the files and the database records in the _extensions table.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Collin Lafrance's Avatar Collin Lafrance
Thanks. I removed the files manually and removed the entry in the database.
I had been running Joomla 4 and couldn't remove it there either. Very odd.

All good now. Thanks.
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription