Search
Other CDN for Joomla! questions
Forum

CDN breaks "Tabs & Accordions"

Andrew's Avatar Andrew
I have just installed CDN and now all my tabs / accordians pages are not working as they should. You can see one example at beta.queerspirit.net/sound and compare that with the same site but with the CDN plugin disabled, queerspirit.net/sound
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
It says: "Oops!! Page Not Available."
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Andrew's Avatar Andrew
Sorry, we had some DNS changes. Should be okay now (if error try a refresh page)
Check your browser's console. A whole bunch of js files are failing to load because of:
blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. If an opaque response serves your needs, set the request's mode to 'no-cors' to fetch the resource with CORS disabled.

This has nothing to do with CDN for Joomla! itself. That is down to your server settings.
Ask cloudfront for help on this if you need it.
Andrew's Avatar Andrew
Sorry to say that after a long day of reading about Joomla, Apache, CDN's, your article and CORS I still am getting the errors and haven't been able to figure out why. It seems that this is just not something I have time to continue with, so please could you advise how I go about getting a refund for this, thanks.
The refund for CDN for Joomla! has been issued.
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription