Error: ($string) must be of type string, null...

Search
Other Bug Reports questions
Forum

Error: ($string) must be of type string, null given MainModel.php line 286

Cindy Moore's Avatar Cindy Moore
I can't seem to get the extension to work. I am on Joomla 4.3.3 and using DB Replacer v 8.0.0. I have php 8.1 and 10.6.17(MariaDB). Would you be able to help clear this issue. I would be willing to purchase the extensions if I knew that doing that would cause it to work.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Enable debug mode and error reporting to see the full error…
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Sure - it is here:
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/libraries/regularlabs/src/RegEx.php:38
2 RegularLabs\Library\RegEx::matchAll() JROOT/administrator/components/com_dbreplacer/src/Model/MainModel.php:286
3 RegularLabs\Component\DBReplacer\Administrator\Model\MainModel->getUpdateSet() JROOT/administrator/components/com_dbreplacer/src/Model/MainModel.php:324
4 RegularLabs\Component\DBReplacer\Administrator\Model\MainModel->getUpdateSets() JROOT/administrator/components/com_dbreplacer/src/Model/MainModel.php:360
5 RegularLabs\Component\DBReplacer\Administrator\Model\MainModel->updateRow() JROOT/administrator/components/com_dbreplacer/src/Model/MainModel.php:405
6 RegularLabs\Component\DBReplacer\Administrator\Model\MainModel->updateRows() JROOT/administrator/components/com_dbreplacer/src/Model/MainModel.php:96
7 RegularLabs\Component\DBReplacer\Administrator\Model\MainModel->replace() JROOT/administrator/components/com_dbreplacer/src/Controller/DisplayController.php:96
8 RegularLabs\Component\DBReplacer\Administrator\Controller\DisplayController->doReplace() JROOT/administrator/components/com_dbreplacer/src/Controller/DisplayController.php:66
9 RegularLabs\Component\DBReplacer\Administrator\Controller\DisplayController->replace() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:678
10 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/ComponentDispatcher.php:143
11 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:361
12 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:143
13 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:186
14 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:293
15 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/administrator/includes/app.php:61
16 require_once() JROOT/administrator/index.php:32
When do you get the error?
What are you searching for? And in what table and columns?
content table
All Columns
Search = dev.senioridy.com
Replace = senioridy.com
1 result
Click Replace (See screen shot) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IMVbsHwmuZCphjHR9PsYKpjV6lOgSCHw/view?usp=sharing
Please try the latest development version from:
regularlabs.com/development-releases
That did the trick!
Ok, great 🙂
The fix will be included in the next release.
You can only post on this forum if you log in