ARTICLES ANYWHERE

Search
Other Bug Reports questions
Forum

ARTICLES ANYWHERE - lack of memory

John Juhl's Avatar John Juhl
Since the latest Joomla update today, I can't use the "articles anywhere button" to insert an article in another article, and when copy/pasting the code instead, I get this frontend message:

Error: Allowed memory size of 805306368 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16384 bytes)
ExceptionStack Trace
Symfony\Component\ErrorHandler\Error\
OutOfMemoryError
in /home/customer/www/waterproofingpilot.com/public_html/libraries/regularlabs/src/ObjectHelper.php (line 45)
* * @return object */ public static function clone($object) { return unserialize(serialize($object)); } /** * Return the value by the object property key * A list of keys can be given. The first one that is not empty will get returned

( I've used this: <p>{article id="661"}[article]{/article}</p>, inside article ID: 437 ). Because the page is a publish frontend page, I have commented the code out for now

Kr. John
CORRECTION:

just deleted the string, but the problem continues (across platforms) on this link

waterproofingpilot.com/index.php/pricing.html
I just made a new simple article and added it to an ordinary menu link, which gives the same error.

I'm not able to see the Previews of the article either (just fyi in case it can be of value)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IyA93TZuoeKw15owPP_rX62VT09OX5Yu/view?usp=sharing

PS: I have updated Articles Anywhere to latest before this error, cleaned all cache(s), and restarted my Mac
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
What is the maximum memory set to in your PHP settings?
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
it says 768M
Please try the latest development version from:
regularlabs.com/development-releases
I get the same result on this page: waterproofingpilot.com/index.php/pricing.html

I've cleared all cache (but it could, of course, be related to the strange "long-time" cache I have...)
Confidential information:
(hidden)
but it could, of course, be related to the strange "long-time" cache I have...
That!
You can only post on this forum if you log in