Download Key-Server do not work

Search
Other Bug Reports questions
Forum

Download Key-Server do not work

Hitsch's Avatar Hitsch
If we enter a valid download ID, an error message appears:

You have not entered your Download Key yet.
Without the Download Key, you will not be able to update when new versions of Regular Labs extensions (Pro versions) are released.
You can find your Download Key under Download Keys on the Regular Labs website after logging in.
There was an issue trying to check the validity of your Download Key.
Try again later.
Otherwise contact the Regular Labs support.
Fehler beim Verbindungsaufbau zum Server: download.regularlabs.com

What are we doing wrong?
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
There was an issue with the download server due to me moving to a different host (and stuff with DNS and such).
Can you confirm it is all working now?
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Hitsch's Avatar Hitsch
Yes, it wors fine now!
Thanks
🙂
David McCreary's Avatar David McCreary
I'm having same issue now, I installed Advanced Module Manager pro version advancedmodulemanager-v9.8.1-pro on palaeo-electronica.org/content/mm4/
it's php 7.4 site for the time being so do not have extensions manager installed. My account is all access, $200 a year, keys worked for other plugins, ie cache cleaner, modules anywhere, but... today (October 28) trying to input the download key i get this error:

There was an issue trying to check the validity of your Download Key.
Try again later.

I even created a new key, but same issue. Looks like the problem is connectivity with your server on Saturday October 28. Could you please check this and notify me on
Thanks
What you can also try is doing a rebuild of the update sites...
Rik Brown's Avatar Rik Brown
I just renewed Advanced Module Manager and have installed the latest version directly through the Joomla extensions manager. So I'm current the latest 4.x version of Joomla and AMM 10.0.11 Pro.

However, even though I've added the download key to the Regular Labs Extension Manager, I'm getting an error saying "Cannot update".

I tried to create a new key but that didn't work. So I just reverted to the old download key that I've previously use.

Any ideas about what I've done wrong?

Thanks. -- Rik
Try rebuilding the update sites:
administrator/index.php?option=com_installer&view=updatesites
You can only post on this forum if you log in