Sourcerer 9.4.0 & SP Page Builder

Search
Other Bug Reports questions
Forum

Sourcerer 9.4.0 & SP Page Builder

joomleb's Avatar joomleb
Hi Peter,
on Sourcerer 9.4.0 changelog I read: Fixes issue with SP PageBuilder edit pages breaking

I don't know if we are speaking about the same thing. By using Sourcerer to create a Joomla Custom Module, it is not shown in the SP Page Builder Frontend Preview, the raw code is shown instead:

- Joomla 3.10.11 + SP Page Builder 3.8.9 - Here an image for you:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/FMaWrvEQiG2Rzuab8

- Joomla 4.2.7 + SP Page Builder 4.0.7 - Here an image for you:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/1aobCzcQifc97WN18

Please, Is it due to Sourcerer or to SP Page Builder ?
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Sourcerer is disabled on all SP Page Builder edit pages.
That is the only way I know how to prevent the {source} tags from being handled in editable parts.
As far as I know, SP Page Builder doesn't provide any other way of checking that.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
joomleb's Avatar joomleb
Hi Peter,

1 - "...Sourcerer is disabled on all SP Page Builder edit pages. That is the only way I know how to prevent the {source} tags from being handled in editable parts..." = As you see this is causing the raw code to be displayed directly making the SP Page Builder editor unusable most of the time / unclickable on those areas.
Please, Is there a way to "disable Sourcerer" & "hide its raw code" to prevent it ?

2 - "...As far as I know, SP Page Builder doesn't provide any other way of checking that..." = Is the anything that I can ask to JoomShaper support team to help here ?
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Disabling Sourcerer means it does nothing with the code.
If Sourcerer would hide the code, then it is still doing something.
Also, that would cause issues with {source} code inside the editor parts in the SP PB edit pages. So that is not a solution.

This is something you will have to ask SP about.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on this forum if you log in