Undefined constant "T4\Helper\T4 PATH LOCAL"

Search
Other Bug Reports questions
Forum

Undefined constant "T4\Helper\T4 PATH LOCAL"

Chris's Avatar Chris
I've got a fatal bug in your modal, see title.

The error exists only in the Frontend, not in the Admin-Tool, if you click on the Editor-Buttons of Modulesanywhere, Articlesanywhere, contenttemplater. (maybe more, i've only installed this three).

If you change the method from "Open modal:yes" to "no" (show dropdown) there is no error anymore.

The error showed up after upgrading to PHP 8.0 and didn't exist in PHP 7.4

J3 latest version
T4 frame latest version
PHP 8.0
All regular labs plugins latest version
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Where is this 'Open modal' setting? Is that part of your editor or template? Which one?
Going by the error, this is an error concerning your template.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Chris's Avatar Chris
Where is this 'Open modal' setting?

See www.lmg-varel.de/tmp/pic1.png

Is that part of your editor or template? Which one?

Part of the TinyMCE Editor: www.lmg-varel.de/tmp/pic2.png

Going by the error, this is an error concerning your template.

I don't think so. The error appears only in the Frontend, not in the Admin-Tool. So there must be a diffence in the admin- and frontend-code. And only when you use the Regular-Labs Modal for Choosing.
Going by your screenshot, this concerns Content Templater.

When you set Content Templater to open the list of templates in a modal, it is NOT using the Regular Labs Modals extension.
It is using Joomla's built-in modal functionality, which is used by different editor buttons.

Modules Anywhere, Articles Anywhere and others will always use that modal functionality.

It will then load a frontend page in the modal to show what it should. Frontend views go through your template.
And again, that error suggests it has to do with your frontend template.

You can test this by switching your frontend template to the Joomla core template protostar.
Then try to edit an article in the frontend and click on those editor buttons.
Chris's Avatar Chris
Ok, but trouble is: All the other Joomla-system build-in modals of the Editor work perfectly with T4.

And of course - if I changed the template, there will be no error anymore, since they don't load the T4 constants. But this doesn't solve the issue.

Anyway, thanks for your time.
The Regular Labs extensions do not use the T4 framework. So it is your templates framework that is interfering.
You'll need to ask them about it.
You can only post on this forum if you log in