Did an update on a couple of plugins but now...

Search
Other Bug Reports questions
Forum

Did an update on a couple of plugins but now problems

Luke Douglas's Avatar Luke Douglas
View this screenshot:

FYI, I have disabled the display of system messages so it won't display if you go to the website but the issue is still there. But to help with diagnostic, I have activated system messages on this page:

aztecrealestate.net/sitemap

I got an update notice on a couple of plugins and installed them. But then we get this warning on pages. I went to the Extension manager but got a 404 error. I reinstalled the Extension manager and was able to accesss it via the Components > Regular Labs link. There were two updates for plugins which I updated as well as reinstalled all installed plugins, which are the ones displayed as NOT installed yet they show as installed on the Extension Manager.

So I installed an older version of Articles Anywhere v8.5.0-pro, cleared cache, loaded page but no change. it still shows that plugin as not installed. I went back to the Extension manger and updated Articles Anywhere. No change.

FYI, this site is running Joomla! 3.10.10 on PHP 7.4.30.

Any idea how this got broken and can this be fixed?
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
It seems that when something goes haywire during the installation, the Regular Labs Library folders are emptied and left that way.
I am looking into rewriting the whole installation script to try and prevent that.

For now, try deleting these folders:
/plugins/system/regularlabs
/libraries/regularlabs
(You will get other errors now).

Then reinstall the latest version of a Regular Labs extension you have installed.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on this forum if you log in