Rereplacer installation issue on J 4.1.4

Search
Other Bug Reports questions
Forum

Rereplacer installation issue on J 4.1.4

Yorik BAUNAY's Avatar Yorik BAUNAY
Hi,

I tried to install Rereplacer free on my J 4.1.4 website in order to explore the functionalities but it doesn't work (error 404 when I want to lauch the component).

After the install I had these messages:
Regular Labs Library has been updated with sucess to version v22.6.8549

Unknown column 'category' in 'xarep_rereplacer'

I tried to uninstall it but it also fail :

Joomla\CMS\Filesystem\Folder::delete : Le chemin n'est pas un dossier. Chemin : [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_rereplacer
Joomla\CMS\Filesystem\Folder::delete : Le chemin n'est pas un dossier. Chemin : [ROOT]/api/components/com_rereplacer
Joomla\CMS\Filesystem\Folder::delete : Le chemin n'est pas un dossier. Chemin : [ROOT]/components/com_rereplacer
Désinstallation d'un composant : désinstallation impossible. Veuillez le supprimer manuellement

Is your component compatible with this joomla version ???

Regards

Yorik
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Yes, ReReplacer is compatible with Joomla 4.
Looks like something went wrong during installation.

Is this an upgraded website from Joomla 3 and did you have an old version of ReReplacer installed?
Or is this a fresh Joomla 4 installation?

Did you try installing ReReplacer again?
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Yorik BAUNAY's Avatar Yorik BAUNAY
Thanks for your reply.

This is an upgraded website from Joomla 3 with no older version of Rereplacer installed

I tried to reinstall it but the problem is still the same with the flowing message at the end of the unstallation:

Joomla\CMS\Filesystem\Folder::delete : Le chemin n'est pas un dossier. Chemin : [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_rereplacer
Joomla\CMS\Filesystem\Folder::delete : Le chemin n'est pas un dossier. Chemin : [ROOT]/api/components/com_rereplacer
Joomla\CMS\Filesystem\Folder::delete : Le chemin n'est pas un dossier. Chemin : [ROOT]/components/com_rereplacer
Désinstallation d'un composant : désinstallation impossible. Veuillez le supprimer manuellement
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Could it be that you are out of webspace?

Also that second line is weird to me:
/api/components/com_rereplacer
There is nothing in ReReplacer that tries to install (or delete) in an 'api' folder.

Can you reproduce the issue on a clean fresh Joomla 4 installation?
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on this forum if you log in