Hikashop Assignment not available in AMM on...

Search
Other Bug Reports questions
Forum

Hikashop Assignment not available in AMM on Joomla 4

Lumiga's Avatar Lumiga
Hi Peter,

It looks like there is no Hikashop Assignment available in AMM on Joomla 4.
We assigned modules to Hikashop Categories and products.
But after update to Joomla 4 the assignments are gone!
I did the update on the 13th of April on my test site but I didn't noticed it before.
So it could not be cache 😉

I did installed the latest version from AMM before I updated to Joomla 4.
After that I installed AMM again and also today I installed the latest version.

By the way, all assignments have disappeared. Even after installing the latest version

Hope you can help me!

Kind regards,
Lumiga

Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Currently there is no support yet for 3rd party extensions in the Conditions in Joomla 4.

I actually planned to add support for a couple of e-commerce extensions in the coming weeks, including Hikashop.

For now you can probably do what you need via the URL condition.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Lumiga's Avatar Lumiga
Oké thanks good to know!

Will all the old settings be correct after you have added Hikashop to the new version?
(komen alle oude instellingen van bijvoorbeeld Hikashop weer automatisch goed te staan als we de nieuwe versie straks installeren of zitten die niet meer in de database?) Of kan dit straks alleen als een site nog niet is overgezet op Joomla 4.
No, the conversion of the old assignments to the new conditions is only done once. So you would indeed need to do that from the J3 db.
I added conditions for HikaShop in the latest dev version of Advanced Module Manager.
Can you give it a try?
regularlabs.com/development-releases
Lumiga's Avatar Lumiga
Hi Peter,

Ik zie bij de Joomla 4 versie dat je niet meer op het hoogste niveau categorieën kan aanvinken. Hij laat nu alleen de categorieën zien die onder de hoofdcategorie producten vallen zien. Maar je kan meerdere hoofdcategorieën maken in Hikashop zoals bijvoorbeeld voor sale, opties of bijvoorbeeld andere aparte categorieën.

Zie screenshot met oude en nieuwe versie. In de oude versie kun je hoofdcategorieën aanvinken die je in de Joomla 4 versie niet meer kan aanvinken.

English:
(I see with the Joomla 4 version that you can no longer check categories at the highest level. It now only shows the categories that fall under the main category of products. But you can create several main categories in Hikashop, such as for sale, options or other separate categories.

See screenshot with old and new version. In the old version you can check main categories that you can no longer check in the Joomla 4 version.)

Please try the latest development version from:
(If you already downloaded it, please download again. Just updated it).
Lumiga's Avatar Lumiga
Thanks, this works fine.
Great. Did you also check if installing it on a J3->J4 setup does the conversion properly from the old assignments to the new conditions?
Lumiga's Avatar Lumiga
Hi Peter,

I had already updated from J3 to J4 on this website about 2 months ago. Some of them have now picked up the new version, but some have not. For example with reReplacer I used a lot of Hikashop conditions and I had to recreate them. But with some modules the Hikashop conditions were there again, but a few were not.

You want me to look into this more deeply?
Please keep the forum in English.

Once the conversion is done on modules (after installing AMM on J4), it won't get done again when installing newer versions.
So if you did the update with a version of AMM that did not have the HikaShop support yet (the current stable version), then those HikaShop assignments will be lost.

The question is: do the HikaShop assignments get converted correctly to the conditions, when doing this on a J3->J4 setup where you haven't installed AMM on J4 yet.
And test this with the latest dev version of course...
Lumiga's Avatar Lumiga
Hi Peter,

There is an other issue with the dev version I think.
When we go to the products on the frontend.

We see this error:

Warning: Undefined variable $pass in ...../administrator/components/com_conditions/src/Condition/Hikashop/Category.php on line 84

Warning: Undefined variable $pass in ...../administrator/components/com_conditions/src/Condition/Hikashop/Category.php on line 84
Please try the updated development version from:
Lumiga's Avatar Lumiga
Thanks! The error is gone!

Perfect!
Ok, great! 🙂
You can only post on this forum if you log in