Articles Anywhere uses Cassiopeia template CSS...

Search
Other Bug Reports questions
Forum

Articles Anywhere uses Cassiopeia template CSS on front-end

Gillian's Avatar Gillian
Articles Anywhere uses administrator/templates/atum/css/template.min.css to display its modal popup in the back end.
In Joomla 3 it also uses administrator and system CSS files to display on the front end.
In Joomla 4 (using version 11.1.3) it uses the cassiopeia/css/template.min.css to display on the front end.

This is causing huge issues as I am not using Cassiopeia or Bootstrap. I am using my own template and custom CSS. This means that the display of the Articles Anywhere modal that pops up after clicking the Articles Anywhere button is all over the place.

This will surely mean that it is the same for anyone else not using Cassiopeia or Bootstrap in Joomla 4.

I am currently copying CSS from an Articles Anywhere modal pop-up on an installation of Cassiopeia and copying it over to my custom CSS.

Could Articles Anywhere use the Atum template CSS for front-editing?

Thanks.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
I'll look into this...
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
This seems to be caused by a bug in Joomla:
github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/issues/36084
Gillian's Avatar Gillian
Thank you for looking into this.
I worked around the issue (which is not seen as a bug).
Please try the latest development version from:
regularlabs.com/development-releases
Gillian's Avatar Gillian
Hi. It's partly working, but it's not picking up any of the Atum 'modal' styling, i.e. joomla-modal, modal, modal-content, modal-header, etc.
I have no control over that. That is down to the front end template.
Gillian's Avatar Gillian
Ok. I saw that you had changed some of the code to pick up Atum CSS - e.g. for contentpane - so assumed you'd do it for all. The classes I referred to above were in a div - the popup - with id="articlesanywhere_modal" so I assumed it was also part of your code.
You can only post on this forum if you log in