Not working in custom module

Search
Other Bug Reports questions
Forum

Not working in custom module

chris worthen's Avatar chris worthen
We have paid version of module manager and sourcer, but I couldnt figure out my login so I created a new one. Anyhow, sourcer doesnt seem to be working in the custom admin module we create, doing something like {source} <?php echo 'hi'; ?> {/source} it just strips the php and leaves the {source}{/source} tags. We use this all over and cant get it to work here for some reason. Any help is appreciated. Thank you. We did just update (today) both components to ensure it was not a bug with a previous/ old version, so theyre both up to date.
Confidential information:
(hidden)
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
You emailed about your account before, and I mentioned then that I have no account under your name or email address. So I am not sure how you got the pro versions of these extensions.

If you figure out under what email address and account you have purchased, let me know.
Or if you have the email with the invoices of the payments...

Otherwise you will need to buy the subscriptions to be able to get support.
I recommend you read the documentation and FAQs to see if that helps you.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Ok thank you.
Unfortunately I have about 8 email accounts and not sure what it would be under.
Thanks
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Check your emails to find the invoice.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Yah Ive tried that, spent about 20 mins prior to creating the new account to locate the login info etc.
Its fine, I will just consider it a bug or something and know that I cant use sourcer for the admin module described and have to come up with another solution.

Thank you
You can only post on this forum if you log in