Search
Other Advanced Module Manager questions
Forum

AMM is broken post Joomla 4 migration: Duplicate entry '199' for key 'PRIMARY'

Jonathan Roseland's Avatar Jonathan Roseland
Yeah, I saw that it looked like you tried to run the upgrade there earlier today but it totally broke - the front end of the site was totally trashed post-upgrade. Any idea what happened there?
Looks like you ran the J4 upgrade on the /Dev site and again, AMM module assignments didn't migrate. They are stacked on top of each other, the pages are all a mess. Let me know if you need anything from me. I've provided cpanel, PHPMYADMIN, and superadmin access to you.

I've got a 5-star JED rating for you when you get your extension working.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
- I deleted those _conditions tables.
- I ran the upgrade to Joomla 4.
- I installed the dev version of Advanced Module Manager.
- I cleared your Joomla cache.

I don't know what your website is supposed to look like. So no idea if all is as should be.
If not, please tell me what module (ID) is showing where it shouldn't. ANd whether the conditions in the module are as they should be.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
I re-freshed the site on my end and YES, it looks like the modules have now migrated to where they are supposed to be. I'm checking pages now - will let you know if there are any issues. Thanks again for your help!
Oh by the way, I left you and AMM a 5-star rating/review here on JED extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/125573/
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Thank you 🙂
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription