Search
Other Advanced Module Manager questions
Forum

Apply for last 15 days

Marcos Salvatierra's Avatar Marcos Salvatierra
I would like to configure a module with AMM to filter by Articles -->Include --> Date --> From las 15 days.
Nowin Date there is a combo with: Ignore, Created Date, Modified Date, Start Publishing, Finish Publiching ... but I can't have a configuration from last X days (relative current day)
is it possible to add option into combo field "From X last days" and indicate the number of days (7, 15, 30 ,...)
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
No, that option is not available at the moment.
You could try and do this via the PHP condition.

Also, if there was an option "From X last days", it should not be in the date type field.
As it depends on what date you want to compare it to. Articles modified in last 7 days? Or created? Or that have started publishing?
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory

If almost is, only need to write a custom like image. So, in the case articles modules ... only see articles published into last 15 days (the reference is today).
For example, in banner (news, product, publisment) module based into articles of specific category, only show published into las x days... I think that this is very useful and flexible.

It is an improvement that others do not have, not even Joomla.
Well, like I said, currently there is no option for that.
You can do this with the PHP assignment.

Are you trying to show a module only on articles published in the last x days?
Or are you trying to show a list of articles published in the last x days?
I would like to show a module (ex. Articles - Latest module) with list of articles (top 10) recently published in the last x days untill today (reference). I have all in this module, but don't have the filter x days untill now. In AMM, I have a lot combination, but the references are absolutes (days, months, date, hours, season, ...) , not relative a today.
This is not what the assignments are for.

Advanced Module Manager only determines if, when and where a module is shown.
It does not affect what the module shows. That is down to the module itself.

You can do what you want with Articles Anywhere Pro. You can use Articles Anywhere inside a module of type "Custom" too.

regularlabs.com/articlesanywhere
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription