Search
Other Advanced Module Manager questions
Forum

Hikashop assignment is ignored

C. Muller's Avatar C. Muller
When using module manager for a module on a hikashop product page, the setting is now ignored. I have a module on the parent category and set that it should not be set to the products. I also have a module for each product, but the module assigned to the category is shown on the products now. This used to work without problems.

Confidential information:
(hidden)

For now I have changed the product pages with the product title and set the category title as title on the product pages but that is not how it should work. It used to work fine and I can't say when this stopped working correctly.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Probably Hikashop changed something in their url structure or something.

Can you give me (super) admin and (s)ftp access so I can take a look?
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
I thought that could be the case because I did update Hikashop, but I tested it with installing the older version and that did not change anything. I just now noticed that I also have a problem with iCagenda module since the update of Advanced module manager. Don't know if its related but maybe something to keep in the back of your mind.

Confidential information:
(hidden)
Just a quick question before you start investigating and wasting your time. Is it possible that progressive caching is the problem? Because that was on and seems to be the problem with iCagenda. So if that can cause this problem, I'm going to change everything back to test.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Caching can cause all sorts of issues. So yes, if you switched that on and weird stuff started to happen...
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Thanks for the quick reply. So don't do anything yet, I will start testing first. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will investigate more extensively myself first next time.
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription