The newest release of Cache Cleaner, version 7.2, adds support for the new Cloudflare API Tokens and several more improvements.
Cache Cleaner is the Joomla plugin that allows you to clean your Joomla! cache fast and easily via a link in the Administrator panel.
Not only that, it also gives you the possibility to clear server cache, Cloudflare & CDN cache, 3rd party cache, do a Global Check-in, empty the tmp folder, empty user-defined folders and database tables… all with just 1 click!
Here is what's new with the latest update of Cache Cleaner, version 7.2, which has been released today:
As you may know - with the Pro version of Cache Cleaner you can also purge Cloudflare cache if your have an active Cloudflare account.
In today's update, the authentication methods for Cloudflare have been updated to support the new Cloudflare API Tokens.
For Cloudflare, you will need to create an API Token with at least these Permissions:
- Zone > Zone > Read
- Zone > Cache Purge > Purge
Note: Please note that purging remote CDN cache will need some time.
The latest update also comes with various other improvements and fixes, including:
- Adds creating of log files for CDN caching services when they fail for whatever reason PRO
- Improves how the purge buttons work in the system plugin settings
- Fixes issue with being able to clean 3rd party cache via URL when not logged in
- Fixes issue with Joomla proxy settings not working on CDN cache requests PRO
Read the Changelog for Cache Cleaner 7.2 for the full list of improvements and fixes that have been made in the new release.