Search
Other What? Nothing! questions
Forum

Joomla 4 ready

Jonathan Asbell's Avatar Jonathan Asbell
Someone suggested Joomla 4 will be out shortly and I wanted to know if you whole suite is already ready and working for Joomla 4. I would start using it if that is the case
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
No, it is not ready. Slowly working on it.

I don't expect Joomla 4 to be released as stable very soon. And if they do, then it has been release to quickly (again) and full of stuff that isn't fixed yet.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
What timeframe are you planning for?
I am not planning for any specific time. Just moving along as fast as it goes.

At the moment working on a new website for Regular Labs so that I can actually release stuff for J4, including working documentation, when the time comes when stuff is ready.

Extensions will not be ready for J4 all at the same time. I will go through them one-by-one. First one that will be ready, is going to be Articles Anywhere.
Did they incorporate any of your capabilities into the core? Also did you know that Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos from Akeeba was personally involved in the Joomla 4 project, got the Joomla 4 Working Group off the ground, and is responsibel for its MVC implementation?
No and yes.
Andy Connell's Avatar Andy Connell
Sorry to butt in on this thread, thought it better than starting a new one 😉

Do you have any development releases for testing with J4 yet?
I'm testing a site using the latest J4 RC6 & would be interested in adding Reg Labs extensions too.
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription