Search
Other What? Nothing! questions
Forum

Thank you for your work! But there is one "Anywhere" Extension missing...

Andrea Malalana's Avatar Andrea Malalana ADMIN
Hey there man,

First of all I would like to express my esteem, appreciation and gratitude towards you and your work. Your extensions have been a must for my website for a long time. From Advanced Module Manager to Tabs, to Better Preview, and everything in-between, everything you do is literally gold and it's as complete as possible. Not to mention your thorough documentation.

I'm in the process of upgrading to the latest Joomla and needed a replacement for the AidaNews module (which support has stopped), and here is where I also discovered Articles Anywhere. And I bought the Pro vesion. Which is just fantastic. It's "just" a plugin, yet it's better than any modules out there, including Raxo All Mode Pro, it can literally do everything.

No wonder you have a 100% ratings on all your extensions. Just incredible work.

Confidential information:
(hidden)

So this post is mainly to say thank you.

But also for another reason...
As "What? Nothing!" proves, you also don't forget to have some fun, and here is where I noticed something... You have "Articles Anywhere", "Modules Anywhere", "Components Anywhere", but...
Are you familiar with Randy Orton and his "RKO out of nowhere"? (if not, you totally should!)
You should totally create an extension called "RKO Anywhere!" where you put the plugin tags anywhere you want and make Randy Orton RKO the block of content that you put into the tags, or the whole website, or up to you really. LOL!
I'm sure it would be hilarious.

Thank you again for your work!
- Andy
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Thank you very much for your kind and wonderful words, Andy!
I am very happy you enjoy my extensions and find them so valuable.

Regarding "RKO Anywhere". I have tried to create this multiple times. But randomly (usually near the finishing line) out comes Randy and BAM all my code is gone.
Not only that, one time my keyboard was smashed (expensive Apple keyboard, grmph!) and another time my whole monitor was thrown to the ground (luckily not broken, only 2 dead pixels).
So I fear that the whole concept of this extension is preventing it to come into existence.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Andrea Malalana's Avatar Andrea Malalana ADMIN
Damn, I should have expected something like that to happen! What a snake he is... haha!
Thanks again man, and keep up the amazing work 🙂
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription