Search
Other Tooltips questions
Forum

Issues after Upgrade to Joomla 4

Websquirrel's Avatar Websquirrel
Hi,

I upgrade to Joomla 4, and of course update all regular labs extensions first, but after upgrade Joomla displayed an error like:

The installed version of Tooltips is not compatible with Joomla 4.
The Tooltips plugin was deactivated.
The installed version of Modals is not compatible with Joomla 4.
The modals plugin was deactivated.

Then I had a look at the extensions and saw, that all plugins and modules, etc. were active except three (see screenshot).

But those three seem to have the same version number than the other that are active. Though the systems says that they are not compatible. The other extension with same version number are compatible? By the way: I just installed latest version. But the three that are greyed out cannot be actived, Joomla always says they are not compatible and deactivates them immediately. Weird. I cannot delete them neither. When trying to delete them, Joomla says that they belong to a package and therefore cannot be deleted separately.... What shall I do?
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Try uninstalling those and reinstall them.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Websquirrel's Avatar Websquirrel
Don't I loose data when uninstalling them? I have a lot of tooltips and articles anywhere...
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
You will lose any changes in the system plugin settings you made. So you might want to double-check those.
But not any of the usages.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription