Search
Other Tabs & Accordions questions
Forum

Styling issue

Joris Lange's Avatar Joris Lange
Hi Peter,

We installed Tabs & Accordions on a site which we migrated from J.3 to J.5. On this page
Confidential information:
(hidden)
you can see an example of the accordions (I made the url confidential so as not to show our customers in public support tickets).

It works great, however I have an issue with the styling. The template is a child template of Cassiopeia and in the user.css I created some custom css in order to make the accordions match the customer's corporate styling. I cannot find out why the following goes wrong:

I click an accordion item to open it, then I click the same item in order to close it again. After the second click, the panel has the "hover" color for closed panels, which is correct because the pointer is above this item. If I now move the pointer away from this item, the background color of the panel changes to the color that is meant for opened items. If I then click a random spot in the (background of the) page, the background color changes to the color that I intended for closed items.

During all steps of this process, the text color is correct.

Hope you can help me to fix this,

Frits
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
That's the ':active' state.

For more info about how elements get their styling, you can use the Element Inspector of your browser.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply. It turned out that it was the :focus state rather than :active but you pointed me into the right direction. Issue solved!

Kind regards, Frits
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Oops, yes, I meant :focus
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
No problem 🙂
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription