Search
Other Sourcerer questions
Forum

no search on searchable table

Roxana Preda's Avatar Roxana Preda
I have been using Sourcerer to make a searchable table. However, in the past few days, it doesn't display the search box or the arrows that sort the columns. My searchable table has turned into a regular list. Why did this happen and what do I need to do?
See my page here: ezrapoundcantos.org/index.php/bibliography/ideograms-list
Roxana
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Sourcerer is not responsible for how your custom scripts work. It is only responsible for placing the html/javascript/php you tell it to.

Check if the HTML and javascript is in the HTML output of your site as expected (view source).
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Roxana Preda's Avatar Roxana Preda
I do not understand your recommendation. I did not change anything in the software instructions, just placed my content. Sourcerer did work in the beginning. Then I found that I needed to refresh the page several times until the search box appeared. Then, when refreshing ceased to work, I found that if I closed the webpage and reopened, the search box appeared. Then it stopped showing up, no matter what I did.
Would it help if I give you access to the back end to have a look?
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
This is not something that is caused by Sourcerer.
Maybe you have a browser extension that is causing issues with your form elements.
Or some javascript running on your site.

Again, Sourcerer only places the html/javascript/php you tell it to.
Please check if thew stuff you are telling Sourcerer to place on your page (in the HTML output) is still there.
If you don't know how to do that, or you do not know how HTML and javascript and such work, then I don't think it is a good idea to use a tool like Sourcerer.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription