Search
Other Sliders questions
Forum

Pull down inside slider. The options disappear behind slider

C. Muller's Avatar C. Muller
I have a pull down inside a slider. It works fine only from the bottom pull down field the options dissapear behind the slider. Could you tell me what css to use to make the options on top of the slider. z-index is not working. Thanks in advance.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
The slider content are needs an overflow hidden to function correctly.

To get a dropdown to be visible outside that div, see for instance:
stackoverflow.com/questions/32616525/all...idden-or-scrolled-ov
codepen.io/mohnaji94/pen/PVzexd
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Hi Peter,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately this doesn't work. It only works as a hover and since I have multiple drop down lists, it's not very user friendly.

To clarify: It is an orderform that is kind of long and below the form is additional information. So I have "hidden" the form inside the slider and the user can show it by clicking on the order button, which is in fact the slider toggle. This cleans up the page and makes it more user friendly.

Is there no other way to make the list visible outside the slider?
I don't have a solution for you other than the css solutions presented in those links.
Thanks anyway . Just one more question. I just noticed that the datepicker calendar does overflow outside the div. Do you have any idea how that can be if the content needs an overflow hidden? I haven't changed any css for the datepicker so I was just wondering how that works.
No idea. For more info about how elements get their styling, you can use the Element Inspector of your browser.
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription