Search
Other Sliders questions
Forum

Slider not working

C Laurent-Ottomane's Avatar C Laurent-Ottomane
Hi
Using an helix template—Bootstap 4— with the latest version of joomla. The sliders-pro works in opening but cannot be closed regardless of the plugin setting. Reverting to another 4 year old plugin which works ! Other products in the bundle works as expected-
Hi,
Regarding the RL slider not working with a specific bootstrap 4. I have a 4 year old slider working with Bootstrap 2 to 4. It would be nice to post a warning before people buy the pro version 🙁 and waste a few hours trying to find a solution when it is a known problem for a plugin that needs really a refresh.
docs3.regularlabs.com/sliders/faqs/troub...bootstrap-4-template
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Or read the FAQs when you run into an issue.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
This is very condescending of you.You get a plugin to work with minor adjustements position css, etc . The faq simply states that this CANNOT work if bootstrap is not version 2 (2012!) . I'm using version 4 and Joomla works well on all my sites. I maintain that a warning should be the norm and not a solutionless faq. Thank you ... I had forgotten all about ...
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Like the FAQ states, there are no plans to change Sliders for Joomla 3 to make it compatible with Bootstrap 4.
Using Bootstrap 4 on Joomla sites is not the default and not the norm. It is a choice of the 3rd party template you choose. Not all templates are compatible with all extensions and vice versa.

Let me know if you want to cancel your subscription and get a refund.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Peter ,
I had an issue with another supplier which was fixed instantly in the U.S ! Again I have another slider written in 2013 and it works perfectly. You have other products worth the subscription not the renewal . Cheers
Confidential information:
(hidden)
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription