Search
Other ReReplacer questions
Forum

An error has occurred. 0 Attempt to assign property "id" on null

Marc's Avatar Marc
Hi Peter,

With latest Joomla and latest ReReplacer, when I publish/unpublish an item in ReReplacer, I get the following error message:
An error has occurred.
0 Attempt to assign property "id" on null

Still, the item is correctly published/unpublished.

If I edit the same item, change (un)published and save, there is no error

(nothing urgent mark. And I did not have time to test it on other websites. But I reinstalled already all RegularLabs extensions on that site just in case, same result though)
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Can you enable PHP debugging and see what the full error is (including file and line number)?
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Marc's Avatar Marc
Hi Peter,
Here it is.
Seems to be linked with LSCache (LiteSpeed).
Does it ring any bell?
(when I publish/unpublish articles, there is no error for example)
Txs,

Marc
An error has occurred.
0 Attempt to assign property "id" on null
Call stack
#	Function	Location
1	()	JROOT/plugins/system/lscache/lscache.php:693
2	plgSystemLSCache->onContentChangeState()	JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/CMSPlugin.php:284
3	Joomla\CMS\Plugin\CMSPlugin->Joomla\CMS\Plugin\{closure}()	JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/event/src/Dispatcher.php:486
4	Joomla\Event\Dispatcher->dispatch()	JROOT/libraries/src/Application/EventAware.php:111
5	Joomla\CMS\Application\WebApplication->triggerEvent()	JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Model/AdminModel.php:1129
6	Joomla\CMS\MVC\Model\AdminModel->publish()	JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/AdminController.php:206
7	Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\AdminController->publish()	JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:678
8	Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()	JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/ComponentDispatcher.php:143
9	Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher->dispatch()	JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:361
10	Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()	JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:143
11	Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch()	JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:186
12	Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute()	JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:293
13	Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()	JROOT/administrator/includes/app.php:61
14	require_once()	JROOT/administrator/index.php:32
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Yup, so it had nothing to do with ReReplacer.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription