Search
Other Quick Index questions
Forum

Quick Index no longer working after update

Meinolf Mueller's Avatar Meinolf Mueller
Hello,
I've updated your extensions this morning to the newest versions. Joomla is running with newest version. But since update, quick index is no longer working.
Please have a look at www.fit-in-mathe-online.de/verschiedene-tests/test-short-index which is a stripped version of a bigger article. Coding within article is as follows:
{index min="2" max="5" ordered="true" add_anchor_elements="false"}{slider title="Integralrechnung - Einführung" open="true" class="icon blue" scroll="true" onclick="closeSliders()"} ....... {slider title="Das unbestimmte Integral" class="icon green" scroll="true" onclick="closeSliders()"} ..... {/sliders} {/index}
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
It is probably due to the system plugin ordering. Try changing the ordering of the plugins in question.
See: regularlabs.com/blog/242-plugin-order-is-important
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Also check if the 'rl_sliders-title' class is not in the ignore list in the Quick Index settings.
Hello,
rl_sliders_title class is not in ignore list since I started quick index 1 and 1/2 year ago. Then ordering: Waht do you suggest should become first. Sliders and articles anywhere and afterwards Quick index or vice versa?
Regards
M. Müller
Hello, it's me again. I just placed plugin quick index as the last one of all Regularlabs plugins. Quick index is working again. I am wondering why it was working before.
Regards
M. Müller
By default plugins all get an ordering of 0. So then they are executed in order of installation.
Once you reorder the plugins, they get a unique ordering number.
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription