Calcbuilder not listed in component options?

Search
Other Pre-Sale questions
Forum

Calcbuilder not listed in component options?

Tamara's Avatar Tamara
Hi,

I've got Calcbuilder by Moonsoft installed on my site, and I'm trying to assign modules to those component pages, but your component does not offer Calcbuilder as a component option.

I contacted them to ask about this, and they said the following:

the calcbuilder module is a standard Joomla module, built using the standards set by Joomla, so not sure why it's not showing in a third party extension. This would be a question for the advanced module manager support instead, we are ready to add any setting that they need to make their extension compatible with calcbuilder modules.

Could you please do whatever is necessary to add their component to the options list on your tool?
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
If that is a module, then it won't show in the components list. A module is not a component.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Tamara's Avatar Tamara
Yeah. It's a component. I am trying to put OTHER modules on the Calcbuilder COMPONENT pages. extensions.joomla.org/extension/calc-builder/

So again, the question is why this component does not appear in the component list when I am creating conditions, and how can that be fixed?
Can you give me (super) admin and (s)ftp access so I can take a look?
You can use the 'Confidential information' button in the forum editor to hide sensitive information.
Tamara's Avatar Tamara
Confidential information:
(hidden)
I would also nee the (s)ftp access...
You can only post on this forum if you log in