Tabs&Accordions

Search
Other Pre-Sale questions
Forum

Tabs&Accordions - force alias

Karol's Avatar Karol
Hi,
At the moment I'm using free version of Tabs Accordions for testing on my website.
I'm wondering if it's possible in full version to force alias to make it same for all Tabs to open all tabs with specified name/alias.
At the moment when I make few articles with alias for example "alias", every next alias have added "-1", "-2", so I hav "alias", "alias-1", "alias-2"...
I understand why it's working this way, but I'm wondering if in full version of extension it's possible to make alias not changed if i put name for it.
I need it to easy open all tabs with specific language in category view.
Hope you understand what I mean 🙂

Than you in advance for your response,
Regards,
Karol
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
No, not possible. The aliases are unique.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Karol's Avatar Karol
Thank you for very quick answear.
May I ask you if you can see on my webpage (I will add it to nest Confidental information, as I don't want to show it at the moment for all).
There are few articles. Every of them have two tabs with language. On the top near Logo, there are two flags. When you click on one of them the language in tabs will change from PL to UA. Unfortunately this happens only for only first one, because, all other have aliases with added unique numbers.
Please let me know if you see any possibility to make it works for all tabs with full version of extension.
I know that I'm asking for some technical issues in pre-sale forum, but I will be happy to buy full version of extension, but I need to know if it will work this way.
thank for understanding me

Now I see thath I can add informatione here and hide some tex, so link to website is:
Confidential information:
(hidden)

Regards,
Karol
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
You would need to add some custom javascript that would activate all tabs of that language.

Or just use the built-in language selection in Joomla and show the content attached to that language (no need for tabs.

For further support, please first buy a subscription.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on this forum if you log in