Search
Other Modules Anywhere questions
Forum

Problems using Modules anywhere in menu

Trevor Smith's Avatar Trevor Smith
I can't seem to get Modules Anywhere to work in a menu.

I have modules anywhere installed and the system plugin published, but it still doesn't work, just shows the {module id="138"} tag in the menu rather than trhe module.

I have tried both the old and new syntax {module 95} and {module id="138"}, but no luck.

Any ideas

Thanks

Joomla 4.3.1
PHP 8.0.28
Modules Anywhere 7.16.4 Pro
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Are you using the tag in a "custom" module? If so. switch on the "prepare content" option.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
It's a Hikashop Cart Module (mod_hikashop_cart)

It works on the current site which is on Joomla 3.10.11, but on our development server using Joomla 4.3.1 it just shows {module 138} in the menu, the implementation is exactly the same as the previous Joomla 3 version
Make sure you use the right syntax. See:
docs4.regularlabs.com/modulesanywhere/tu...how-to-use-it-syntax
Yep, as mentioned I've tried {module id="138"} and the old style {module 138}, but they both have the same result
Check if the syntax is inside the actual HTML output of the site (view page source).
If not, then the content of that module might be loaded through ajax (javascript).

If you can't figure it out, see if you can reproduce this on an online environment to which I can get access. I'll be happy to look into this further.
Can you also give me (s)ftp access so I can take a deeper look?

You can use the 'Confidential information' button in the forum editor to hide sensitive information.
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription