Search
Other Modules Anywhere questions
Forum

Gantry particle module

Giora Shimoni's Avatar Giora Shimoni
Hi Peter
I am trying to load a gantry particle module (module ID 130) within Tabs and accordion (module ID 146):
Confidential information:
(hidden)

However, the Gantry Particle module (newsticker) is not sliding. It works ok outside of the Tabs & Accordion.

Any thoughts?

Best Regards,

--Giora
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
If you disable Tabs & Accordions, you will see the slider isn't working either.
Seems to have nothing to do with Tabs & Accordions.

You will need to ask Gantry support about this.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Thanks Peter Sorry to bother you 🙂

Best Regards,

--Giora
Hi Peter
I was talking to Joomleed developer and they found out the following:

I found an issue here. I dont know why but the regular lab plugin ignored the slider.min.js script added by jlnewsticker particle. It should render the js file (jlnewsticker.html.twig line 58) but it didn't.
If I create a custom html particle then load the module id via layout, its working and the newsticker which added via tab&accordion working too. It's really strange.
By default, the Joomlead particles using core uikit js only, and depend on type of particle, it will load an extra js component at jlcomponents/ folder.(slider.min.js in this case)

I found out that when I disabled the module anywhere and load the module like {loadmoduleid 130} it work.
So, it looks like there is some issue with the module anywhere.
Thank you
Giora
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
It is probably an issue in the way the content (where you have the {module} tag) is handled. It is probably not passed through the system plugins to trigger the content prepare events, but only through the content plugins.

If you can reproduce the issue on a non-gantry template using normal content, let me know.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Thank you peter.
Please just add to the knowledgebase that there are some issues between Module Anywhere and this specific Gantry Particle
Best Regards,

--Giora
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription