Search
Other Modules Anywhere questions
Forum

Error message : Class 'GApp3' not found

Jean-Marie GROUD's Avatar Jean-Marie GROUD
English
Hello

I have the following message when I try to insert a module in an article by the button under JCE:
"Class 'GApp3' not found"

I use :
- Joomla 3.9.27
- PHP 7.4.20
- Modules Anywhere version 7.13.3 PRO

With the following main extensions:
- Akeeba Backup 8.0.6
- Admin Tools 6.0.6
- ChronoConnectivity 6
- ChronoForms 7
- JCE pro 2.9.9
- Kunena 5.2.5
- Template Gantry 5
- Phoca Dowload 3.2.3
+ others...

What's going on?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Français
Bonjour

J'ai le message suivant lorsque j'essaie d'insérer un module dans un article par le bouton sous JCE :
"Class 'GApp3' not found"

J'utilise :
- Joomla 3.9.27
- PHP 7.4.20
- Modules Anywhere version 7.13.3 PRO

Avec les extensions principales suivantes :
- Akeeba Backup 8.0.6
- Admin Tools 6.0.6
- ChronoConnectivity 6
- ChronoForms 7
- JCE pro 2.9.9
- Kunena 5.2.5
- Template Gantry 5
- Phoca Dowload 3.2.3
+ d'autres...

Que se passe-t-il ?
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
This is caused by ChronoForms. You will need to ask them for support.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Hello Peter
Thank you Peter for your clear and precise answer.
I will try to get some explanations and especially a solution.
Jean-Marie
English
Hello to all

I'm coming back here because unfortunately I don't have an answer from the Chrono development team.
Even if I understand the fact that there is some responsibility in this team, the installation of ChronoForms does not pose any problem to the other extensions except those of "Regular Labs".
So there is also a problem specific to "Regular Labs" with this other extension.

The problem is that I'm stuck because I also just installed the "Sliders" extension (version 8.0.1) and the add button doesn't work either with the same error message.

Uninstalling ChronoForms is not an option given the number of hours I spent training and developing the various forms and lists... I have to find a solution.

Is there really nothing to do on the "Regular Labs" side to remain independent from ChronoForms or to possibly go looking for (and modify) the locations and/or contents of some libraries in order to make all your extensions work?

If someone could help me it would be very nice.
Thanks in advance.
Jean-Marie

Français
Bonjour à tous

Je reviens ici car malheureusement je n'ai pas de réponse de la part des équipes de développement de Chrono.
Même si je comprends le fait qu'il y ait une certaine responsabilité dans cette équipe, l'installation ne pose de ChronoForms ne pose aucun problème aux autres extensions à part celles de "Regular Labs".
Il y a donc aussi un problème spécifique à "Regular Labs" avec cette autre extension.

Le problème est que je suis bloqué car je viens aussi d'installer l'extension "Sliders" (version 8.0.1) et le bouton d'ajout ne fonctionne pas non plus avec le même message d'erreur.

Désinstaller ChronoForms n'est pas envisageable vu le nombre d'heures passées à me former et à développer les formulaires et listes diverses... Je dois trouver une solution.

N'y a-t-il vraiment rien à faire du côté "Regular Labs" pour rester indépendant de ChronoForms ou pour éventuellement aller recherche (et modifier) les emplacements et/ou contenus de certaines librairies de façon à faire fonctionner toutes vos extensions ?

Si une personne pouvait m'aider ce serait très sympathique.
Merci d'avance.
Jean-Marie
Link to the ChrnoForms Forum
Lien vers le forum de ChronoFoms

www.chronoengine.com/forums/posts/t10946...-chronog3-plg-plugin
The error tells me that there is a from chronoforms being loaded/triggered that needs the GApp3 class which isn't loaded in yet.
That is an issue in whatever file does that. Nothing I can do about that.

I recommend you switch on debugging on your website. Then you can see the stacktrace of the error (what file triggers the issue, and what files before it lead to that file being loaded).

If you cannot get any support from the chronoforms devs on errors caused by their extension, then you should question whether you want to be using something like that your website relies on.
English
Thank you for your very clear and quick answer (unlike the ChronoForms service which seems to be "asleep"... 😉 )

I am unfortunately not good enough to analyse under debug all the calls of the different files and analyse a problem with the debug of Joomla or with the htm/css/javascript analysis of Firefox...

I would like to post your answer on the ChronoForms forum to try to wake them up and find a good solution.
I therefore ask for your permission: Would you accept a copy/paste of your answer on their forum?

ChronoForms is a CCK that seems interesting, quite simple to use compared to others... But if this CCK causes problems with your extensions, with you other ideas of simple but FUNCTIONAL CCKs 😉

Français
Merci pour votre réponse très claire et très rapide (contrairement au service ChronoForms qui semble "endormi"... 😉 )

Je ne suis malheureusement pas assez bon pour analyser sous debug tous les appels des différents fichiers et analyser un problème avec le debug de Joomla ou avec l'analyse htm/css/javascript de Firefox...

J'aimerai poster votre réponse sur le forum de ChronoForms de façon à essayer de les réveiller et de trouver une solution de qualité.
Je vous demande donc votre autorisation : Acceptez-vous un copier/coller de votre réponse sur leur forum ?

ChronoForms est un CCK qui me semble intéressant, assez simple d'utilisation comparés à d'autres... Mais si ce CCK pose problème avec vos extensions, avec vous d'autres idées de CCK simples mais FONCTIONNELS ! 😉
Yes, you can paste my reply there. This forum is open, so no issue sharing what I write here.

Honestly, I don't really see a real need for a CCK anymore in most cases.
Since Joomla supports custom fields, you can do pretty much all you want that most CCKs offer.

Optionally with a bit of Articles Anywhere in there 😉
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription