Search
Other Extension Manager questions
Forum

Getting strange Watchful notice regarding NoNumber Installer

Jeff Hoffman's Avatar Jeff Hoffman
I just started getting a notice (via email) from Watchful that System - NoNumber Installer has been installed and immediately after that a notice that System - NoNumber Installer had been deleted. This is a Joomla 3.10.11 website and all Regular Labs extensions are up to date. I've used your extensions since way back when you were NoNumber and wondering if I somehow left something on my system? This just started two days ago and the notices are coming in every two hours. I have the same Regular Labs extensions (articles anywhere, modules anywhere, tabs and Extension Manager) on about 25 different websites but this one site is the only one I am getting the message on.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I put this under Extension Manager because there isn't a specific form for Installer or a general forum.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
The NoNumber stuff is very old and redundant if you have all your Regular Labs extensions uptodate.
You can safely remove them.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Thanks for the reply Peter. I found the residual System - NoNumber Installer but the status is marked with an X and when I attempt to uninstall I get an Error Uninstalling message. Can I just manually delete this? Is it contained in a folder?
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Yes, you should be able to remove the folder in the plugins/system folder. I think the folder names were nnframework and nninstaller.
And maybe you'll have to manually remove the database record from the extensions table.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
That seemed to solve the issue. Thanks for your response Peter. As always - fantastic support for fantastic products.
You can only post on this forum if you log in