Search
Other Extension Manager questions
Forum

Extension Manager is showing Pro versions for free extensions

Basil Clarke's Avatar Basil Clarke
I use your extensions on three or four different websites and have subscriptions for the pro versions of two extensions - sliders and quick index.

However, today, after updating one of my websites to J3.10.2 I ran Extension Manager and was surprised to find that it was showing that four further Regular Labs extensions are Pro versions when I'm confident that I never bought them - Advanced Module Manager, Modules Anywhere, Articles Anywhere and Content Templater. As a result I'm not able to update these extensions on that website.

This issue is confined to one of my websites, the others are showing the correct versions. I tried reinstalling Extension Manager but it made no difference.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Thank you for reporting this.

Can you give me (super) admin access so I can take a look?
You can use the 'Confidential information' button in the forum editor to hide sensitive information.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Thanks, log-in details below. Articles Anywhere now OK (or maybe it wasn't affected) but the other three are still showing as Pro versions.
Confidential information:
(hidden)
Thanks. However, I cannot log in with those details. Maybe the user is not set to be an admin?
Strange, perhaps Admin Tools was blocking you. I've changed the Admin Tools settings and given you a new password
Confidential information:
(hidden)
Hmmm, ok, so it isn't seeing you have access now to the pro versions... Not sure why that happened. Maybe some sort of caching on my update site. I'll look into it.

To be able to update to the new free versions, you will need to uninstall those pro versions first.
You can only post on this forum if you log in