Search
Other Email Protector questions
Forum

update causes error and now cannot login to the administrative account

Tim's Avatar Tim
I initially logged in to my admin account and went through the extensions that needed updating. However, I've received the following errors:

Warning: Declaration of PlgSystemEmailProtector::loadStylesAndScripts($buffer) should be compatible with RegularLabs\Library\Plugin::loadStylesAndScripts(&$buffer) in /homepages/6/d417296603/htdocs/nicepage2019/plugins/system/emailprotector/emailprotector.php on line 66

Warning: Declaration of PlgSystemModals::loadStylesAndScripts($buffer) should be compatible with RegularLabs\Library\Plugin::loadStylesAndScripts(&$buffer) in /homepages/6/d417296603/htdocs/nicepage2019/plugins/system/modals/modals.php on line 53

When I logged out and tried to log back in, this is what appears:

An error has occurred.
0 Failed to start the session because headers have already been sent by "/homepages/6/d417296603/htdocs/nicepage2019/plugins/system/emailprotector/emailprotector.php" at line 66.
Return to Control Panel

Clicking on Control Panel just logs me out. This may be a Joomla issue (or not).

Please advise.

Tim
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Try switching off error reporting. You can do that by editing the configuration.php
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Tim's Avatar Tim
Thank you...that solved the problem. When I turned the error reporting off, I was able to log back in and then update the extensions. I then turned the error reporting back on. Everything is back to normal.

Tim
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Awesome!
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Peter Tuson's Avatar Peter Tuson
Thanks,

This helped me out as well with the same problem.

Peter
You can only post on this forum if you log in