Search
Other Content Templater questions
Forum

Content templater and Falang doesn't play well together

Rikard J's Avatar Rikard J
I am using Falang to handle translations on my website, and I have some conflicts with Content templater. I don't know if this is an issue with Falang, or with Content Templater, or both. But when I try to open (or create) a translated version of a menu item, I get this error message:
0 RegularLabs\Library\RegEx::matchAll(): Argument #2 ($string) must be of type string, array given, called in /var/www/web/plugins/system/contenttemplater/src/Editors.php on line 49

I have the same problem when I try to create/update languages for Custom Fields.

I don't have any issues creating or updating articles.

In Joomla 5.0.3 using Falang 5.6 I don't get the specific error message, instead I just get a server 500 message.

If I turn off the Content Templater plugin, I can update the language versions without problem.

I have no idea how to solve this, so any help would be much appreciated.

Confidential information:
(hidden)
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Please switch on debug mode and give the entire error with call stack.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Hi Peter

Here is the Call stack
An error has occurred.
0 RegularLabs\Library\RegEx::matchAll(): Argument #2 ($string) must be of type string, array given, called in /var/www/clients/client0/web37/web/plugins/system/contenttemplater/src/Editors.php on line 49
Call Stack
#	Function	Location
1	()	JROOT/libraries/regularlabs/src/RegEx.php:38
2	RegularLabs\Library\RegEx::matchAll()	JROOT/plugins/system/contenttemplater/src/Editors.php:49
3	RegularLabs\Plugin\System\ContentTemplater\Editors::get()	JROOT/plugins/system/contenttemplater/src/Content.php:160
4	RegularLabs\Plugin\System\ContentTemplater\Content::place()	JROOT/plugins/system/contenttemplater/contenttemplater.php:92
5	PlgSystemContentTemplater->changeDocumentBuffer()	JROOT/libraries/regularlabs/src/SystemPlugin.php:116
6	RegularLabs\Library\SystemPlugin->onAfterDispatch()	JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/CMSPlugin.php:289
7	Joomla\CMS\Plugin\CMSPlugin->Joomla\CMS\Plugin\{closure}()	JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/event/src/Dispatcher.php:454
8	Joomla\Event\Dispatcher->dispatch()	JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/application/src/AbstractApplication.php:99
9	Joomla\Application\AbstractApplication->dispatchEvent()	JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:154
10	Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch()	JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:195
11	Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute()	JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:306
12	Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()	JROOT/administrator/includes/app.php:58
13	require_once()	JROOT/administrator/index.php:32
Please try the latest development version from:
regularlabs.com/development-releases
Thank you Peter. I tested that and now it works!
Ok, great 🙂
The fix will be included in the next release.
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription