Search
Other Content Templater questions
Forum

Access field not being filled

Marco van Bergeijk's Avatar Marco van Bergeijk
Hello,

In the template I have included a group as the default value under "Destined for" (Bestemd voor). However, when creating the article, it is not shown, but the default of my Joomla site is shown. I have enabled the option for "overwrite settings" in the template. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.
Marco
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
under "Destined for" (Bestemd voor)
What do you mean by that? There is no such heading/tab. Or does this concern a custom field?
but the default of my Joomla site is shown
Not sure what you mean with that? So is the editor empty?
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
How can I add an attachement to this call? I will send a PDF with screendumps, so you can see what I mean.
You can add attachments here. You can link to images or files you place on an online place.
Confidential information:
(hidden)
I am not sure you are talking about the same fields in both cases.
The 'Access' field should not show up under the editor by default. So hard to say what is going on on your setup.

If you can reproduce this on an online environment to which I can get access, I am happy to look into this.
The problem is solved. If you apparently indicate in the menu item that a category applies, then the access level is not assigned. This must be empty and then the access level entered in the Content Template is selected. Please close the ticket.
Happy you found the solution.
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription