Search
Other Content Templater questions
Forum

JCE PRO Editor does not display when using Content Templater

Patricia Lawson's Avatar Patricia Lawson
Hello Peter,
I have JCE Editor PRO (v 2.9.11), Content Templater 10.0.7 PRO and Joomla! 3.10.0 running,

When the default editor is JCE I do not see the editor when creating or editing a Template.
If I select Tiny MCE I can see the Editor just fine.

(Not sure where to host images of this so you can see them.)

Sorry if this is a repeat post: I think I posted 1/2/ hour ago but I cannot see the post on the forum.

ALSO, I realize that I want to add that Access is not sticking to newly created articles using the template. I set the Access under the Article Details tab of the template. In all newly created articles Access reverts to Registered.

Thanks.
Patricia
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
I cannot reproduce the issue with the editor. I have JCE here too and it works fine in the Content Templater item edit views.
So it may be down to some setting in JCE on your setup that is preventing it to load inside Content Templater.

Content Templater can only set the values of fields that are available in the article edit form.
On the frontend, the Access field is not available to set, so Content Templater cannot set or change that value.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Gerard Rozing's Avatar Gerard Rozing
sorry I have a similar issues. Buttons are unavailable with JCE

Gerard
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
What buttons are unavailable where exatly?
You mean the Content Templater editor buttons are unavailable in the article edit view?
Or that other editor buttons are not there in the Content Templater edit view?
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Gerard Rozing's Avatar Gerard Rozing
Sorry issue resolved. But JCE has a button "code". Therefore if another button "code" shows on the same page, one is inclined to assume that it is a JCE button.

Gerard
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription