Search
Other Content Templater questions
Forum

Custom fields are gone

Dany Van Steen's Avatar Dany Van Steen
Hello,

We've just installed the content templater. But since the install we are unable to see our custom fields upon article creation.
Can you please help us on this issue?

Thanks
Dany
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
That is weird. Content Templater does nothing that could touch the custom fields.

1) Do the custom fields come back if you disable the Content Templater editor button?
2) Are you using the default Joomla admin template?
3) Check your browser's console to see if you have any the javascript errors.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Dany Van Steen's Avatar Dany Van Steen
To be honnest, we're Just starting to use the joomla custom fields.
At first I've made a few field to test and they did fine. After that, we installed the component and for some reasons they we're gone.
We didn't get any (JS) errors and we use a default template on the backend.
We Also uninstalled the component, but that didn't work eather.
We are probably doing something wrong here, but are not shure what.
A little help would be more than welcome.
Well, first you need to figure out if it is actually Content Templater (or the Regular Labs Library) that is causing that.
If you are not using any other Regular Labs extensions, also uninstall (or disable) the Regular Labs Library plugin.

If you still have the issue, then it seems to have nothing to do with Content Templater.

In that case I recommend you place back your last working backup you made (the one you made before installing new things).
If you need help with Joomla in general (if it indeed is not caused by Content Templater), I recommend you ask around on the Joomla forum:
forum.joomla.org
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription