Search
Other Conditional Content questions
Forum

Can't download pro package

SERVIMAIN's Avatar SERVIMAIN
Hi

I've noticed that, despite having a bundle subscription, I can't download the "Conditional content" extension pro package. It will only let me download the free version, and display a "purchase" button for the pro version.

It's strange, as I've checked other extensions and just found it lets me download the pro version of a few of them (Advanced Module Manager, Articles anywhere...) but not a few others (conditional content, cache cleaner, rereplacer...).

I usually update the extensions from Regular Labs Extension Manager, but sometimes I restore a backup locally to make tests, and for these I install Regular Labs extensions and updates manually. Is there any reason for these few pro extensions not being allowed to be downloaded?

Thanks!
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Can you try logging out and in again?
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
No luck. The issue persists after logging out and in again 🙁.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
I'll look into this tomorrow.
You should be able to download it from here:
regularlabs.com/conditionalcontent/download
and:
regularlabs.com/downloads
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Thanks, Peter.

I can download this one and the rest of extensions from

regularlabs.com/downloads

The issue persists here, though

regularlabs.com/latest-releases

I'm fine being able to download the latest packages from the downloads page, just wanted to let you know that there's still something "strange" in the latest releases page. Thanks for your help!
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription