Search
Other Conditional Content questions
Forum

Upgraded to J4, CC not working

Frank Hartge's Avatar Frank Hartge
I upgraded to Joomla 4. I re-installed the conditional content plugin but my articles with the CC confirmation: {show date="01/15/2023 to 03/11/2023"} Isn't working.

Well, it's working in the sense that it is showing it but my other condition {show date="10/15/2022 to 11/13/2022"} is still showing the information. I had to change it to {hide} to have it not show.

Perhaps syntax has changed, however, I go to edit the article and choose "Conditional Content" in the menu to use the editor and it's simply blank. I can't get it to display anything at all.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Try re-installing Conditional Content.

If that doesn't help, switch on Error Reporting in the Joomla configuration, and see if you get an error in that editor button popup.

Regarding the syntax for dates, use normal (😜) date syntax, not US-only date syntax:
{show date="2022-10-15 to 2022-11-13"}
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
It was the date format that was catching it. I guess earlier versions worked.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Ok, happy it works for you now.

You can use the editor button to generate the correct syntax.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
The editor button isn't working even after a re-install so I'll have to find time to turn on error reporting and find out what is happening.
You can only post on the extension support forum if you have an active subscription and you log in

Buy a Pro subscription