The Advance Module Manager display is missing in...

Search
Other Bug Reports questions
Forum

The Advance Module Manager display is missing in the modular ones

Heidekamp's Avatar Heidekamp
I just installed the Advanced Module Manager for free. I have the latest version of Joomla 4 and PHP 8.0. However, the module manager is not displayed in the modules as it was in the Joomla versions 3.0. What can be the reason? I have found nothing.

Ich habe soeben den Advanced Module Manager for free installiert. Ich habe die neueste Version von Joomla 4 und PHP 8.0. In den Modulen wird aber nicht der Modulmanager angezeigt, wie es in den Joomla Versionen 3.0 war. Woran kann das liegen? Ich habe nichts gefunden.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
I don't understand what you mean with "the module manager is not displayed in the modules".
You can see if/that Advanced Module Manager is working by going to the Modules, and seeing option=advancedmodules in the URL (instead of option=modules).

Make sure you have installed the latest version. And re-install it after an upgrade to Joomla 4.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Heidekamp's Avatar Heidekamp
Hi Peter,
many thanks for your response. My english is not so good so I translated with google.

This is a completely new Joomla ‎4.3.1 site (no upgrade from 3.9 to 4.0) and PHP 8.0. In the "SiteModule" module configuration, the Advance module manager cannot be found in the menu. In the old version under Joomla 3.10.11 you can find the "assignment" in the module manager (Modul) in the menu, which is missing in Joomla 4.3.1. Unfortunately I can't send you a picture or PDF with pictures here.

Es handelt sich um eine komplett neue Joomla 4.31 Seite (kein Upgrade von 3.9 auf 4.0) und PHP 8.0.In der Modulkonfiguration „SiteModule“ ist der Advance-Modulmanager nicht im Menü zu finden. In der alten Version unter Joomla 3.10.11 findet man im Modulmanager (Modul) im Menue die "Zuweisung" was in Joomla 4.3.1 fehlt. Leider kann ich Dir hier kein Bild oder PDF mit Bildern zusenden.
You can only post on this forum if you log in